Friday, August 04, 2006
Normally I go into details,little details.But today is one heck of an awful day.So I won't elaborate very much.
Nearly everything is fine now.
Well,Simin and I
were angry with Theo and the bunch of pantaloonies. Well,somehow Theo got angry too. During Andro's period, they went off to the
damentoilette to have some verbal war. Somehow it ended up five of us in the toilet. First Simin and Theo, then apparently Celeste and Biran couldnt stand the suspense anymore and decided to intervene cos we feared they might be murdering each other and then i thought,'Very childish.' and sat there primly like the tomcat from C.S Lewis' 'The Last Battle' but then I thought maybe they were ALL murdering each other so when Mr Tang wasn't paying attention (i think...) I sneaked out of class.Fast.Found them all.Chit chat.Chatter chitter. Me and Celeste went back to class first. The teacher ignored the fact that I had returned from,as far as he knew, nowhere.
More talks throughout the schoolday. Cracking of knuckles. Sighs. Grumbles. Slumping. Duffing.More whispered discussions.SMSes exchanged.
And that's
almost all it takes to work out a kink in a relationship. I say almost, because it depends. I say almost, because sometimes the kink is,you know,
so there that instead of working it out,you CUT it out or they'll bother you forever and ever and you get so irritated.
If you're reading this,you know what I mean,don't you? Oh yeah.
YOU BACKSTABBED ME,YOU BLOODY FUCKING WHORE OF A BACKSTABBER.
Don't ask me why. I mean,like, whatever. The words didnt hurt me at all.It was the fact that you backstabbed me.
DIE,YOU SCUMBAG.YOU THOUGHT I WAS A STUPID,CLUMSY FOOL,DIDN'T YOU?
Well,it's funny now. But that wasn't me. Never was. Because I knew. Its safe to say that I am a nasty,horrible,cold,arrogant,rude, angry girl. I tear up important documents and books. I humiliate people in public. Depending on the situation, I wrench people hard.Well,I knew: put two cross people together and things don't improve.So.You're never going to see that fake,disgusting personality anymore.
I mean,like, I think you expected me to do the same.You know,spread rumours or half-facts about you? Please don't be disappointed. Because. I.Didn't.
I wish you get a thousand.
Not marks,obviously.Or anything of the good kind.
I wasn't going to post this on a blog. Its still public,you know. But it's not fair on me to bottle EVERY SINGLE SHIT THING up. Yeah, I'm getting horribly horribly terribly terribly angry now.
In fact,let me tell you about another backstabber. I was stuck with her for two years. I was nice to her, and she was so desperate for friends, she kept sucking on to me.And then I managed to shake her off for once. I had a nice group of friends who I had fun with, I was happy,I could tell them almost anything and they could tell me almost anything. And then the fucking arse came in. Sucking up to them. I kept telling myself that she wasn't jealous. That she liked me.That I liked her. But I guessed my judgement unfortunately proved correct. 'Oh, I'm so glad they've kicked her out. I can take her place now.'she told someone. I'm sorry, but you don't just go and
replace me. I'm not a car tyre or something.
ARGH. I'll just punch the wall,shall I???
i thought the world of you
6:25 PM